ETB Autocentres has unveiled a package of money-saving measures for customers to combat the cost-of-living crisis. The 43-depot network, which has sites in the Midlands, Wales and the South West,
Free brake pads, Amazon gift vouchers and winter safety kits are just three incentives to lighten the load, while daily competitor price checks take place to ensure the lowest possible charges on tyres and other automotive solutions.
With automotive work often being unexpected, flexible payment plans have also been put in place to remove the stress associated with sudden repairs.
ETB’s extensive package added-value solutions include:
- Flexible payment plans for tyres, vehicle services and MOTs with MOBOX subscription package – starting for as little as £9 per month.
- Alternative payment plan split over four months with Payment Assist
- Daily price checks against competitors to keep prices down.
- An in-store price promise – matching or bettering any competitor like-for-like
- Up to £40 in Amazon vouchers when purchasing two or four Bridgestone tyres
- Free winter kits when purchasing Bridgestone Weather Control A005 Evo tyres
- Online tyre reservation option – pay later
- Free brake pads for life if a set of disk and pads are purchased
- Free checks on tyres, brakes and wheel alignment
- 10 per cent discount off any aircon re-gas work
- MOTs from £24.95 when booked with service
ETB’s retail director Paul Nunn said: “We know that a lot of customers are finding times tough in the current climate, so we have put a number of measures in place to make their lives a little easier when they come to us.
“We hope that the offers and incentives will resonate with them, whilst also knowing that all work we carry out is to the highest possible standards at our most competitive price.”